Skip to main content

New Mexico


    I got into New Mexico on Wednesday. I camped on top of a mountain in Santa Fe and it was gorgeous. Yesterday I spent the morning exploring Santa Fe and working before heading to Albuquerque to be with family.


    On my way down to Albuquerque I stopped in this adorable town named Madrod per a friend's suggestion. The town is a cute little artist town with bohemian vibes. I was definitely a fan. Unfortunately I got there after five and most everything was closed except the bars (and I was driving 😢) so I'll have to check it out another time. 

    I made it to my aunt and uncles house in Albuquerque in the early evening last night
My cousin was here with her kids and another cousin stopped by for dinner. It is nice being with family I don't get to see often. Today I'm headed to another cousins house about two hours away and will do some lunch and hiking. 

    I will be here until early Sunday morning and then I'm headed to Roswell to look for aliens and then Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois. 

Much love ❤️ 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to Rock!

    I cruised into Chicago last Thursday with pretty much no brakes. Went straight to my girls house and partied a little too hard with some of my favorite people and then woke up super hungover ready to deal with the car issues.      It's been one problem after another with that car and finally yesterday one of my mechanic friends told me it was time to drive it off a cliff. So after a couple of days in my mom's basement (the irony wasn't lost on me) today I'm ready to go west with a new ride. So very thankful for all the help I've received this week.      Tonight I'm headed to Stockton again to finally get some good loving and Thursday or Friday I will head to South Dakota.      Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th Much love ❤️ 

Rage. Rest. Repeat.

Landed in Boston super late on Friday and took an uber to some friends. We partied until the Sun came up and didn't really rest. We were supposed to go to the Lotus show last night but it was 2 hours away and we recognized that after the night we had it wouldn't be wise to make that drive. So we went and hung out with more people and stayed up too late again.  Finally got a good night's sleep. Got woken up to coffee in a really cool cup and now we're going to find breakfast and go hiking. I'm in Connecticut and it's beautiful. Can't wait to explore more. Tomorrow I'll be back exploring Boston and then I fly out super early on Tuesday morning.  Much love ❤️ 

Sorry mom, I'm drunk

When I decided to start documenting my summer, I vowed to not do it while drinking. But here we are... I got into Chicago around 11am today. It was nice to make a bunch of money, it was definitely needed. I'm staying with my favorite Brit and met him at the bar across from his place around 5pm. We ate, drank and laughed entirely too much.  Brisket tacos with goat cheese I asked them to please put on the Cubs game and was told that the Ricketts are making it very difficult for bars to show the games so I had to settle for all the Boston sports and the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Red Sox were winning when I left, Celtics won and Vegas was up by one, incase you needed to know.  The Brit and I laughed and laughed. My favorite things that came out of his mouth tonight were, "Jenn, you are irresistibly attracted to poor people" and "Keep making terrible decisions, I enjoy it" With friends like this... lol. He's been in a very long term relationsh