Skip to main content

Wyoming take 2


    I drove five hours to Kemmerer, WY today to hang out with a friend from high school. Apparently Kemmerer is the location of the very first JC Penney so we walked over there and saw the man's house. Cute little town. Most everything is closed on Sundays so we had to eat at the only place open, Pizza Hut. Haven't been in a Pizza Hut in I don't even know how long. 


   Tomorrow he is taking me to Grand Teton which I am super excited about. It's been on my bucket list and having a guide that works for the National Park Service is going to make it even better. I am here until very early Wednesday morning and then I'm headed to Utah and then back to Colorado. 

Much love ❤️ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little Phish

    Spent a weekend at Deer Creek with so many friends! A great time was had and I'm looking forward to this weekend in Bethel, even if it's going to be a wet one!      After Phish I ended up in Ohio for a few days. Spent a lot of time outside and laughing with some of my favorites. Tomorrow I'm back on the road again. I'll be crossing off another state from my list, working, camping and checking things out. I made sure to give myself plenty of time for all of that in-between shows.  Much love ❤️

Baby Wrigley

I stopped by the little Cubs field in Freeport, IL today. Considering that Wrigley is one is my happy places, I was pretty unimpressed. But it was still cute.  I worked near there today and came back to my plaything bringing me weed. That was a nice surprise and much appreciated. He's off to some edm thing in Madison tonight and my exciting plans include trying to get my TV to turn on.  My face isn't throbbing today so I avoided the dentist (although I shouldn't). It still hurts but it's nothing I can't put up with.  Much love ❤️ 

Summer of Jenn 2

    Started off Summer of Jenn 2 with a short trip to one of my favorite venues to see one of my favorite bands (moe.) play an amazing show with some amazing friends!      I was going to take a quick disco nap and head straight from Dillon to Chicago but my car has been burning oil and my roommate insisted I get it fixed before I drive across the country. $600 later and I was told to just get a new car. Thanks... I guess I got new spark plugs too but I could've done that myself.      I'm a day behind on travel so I decided to do the drive over night. Haven't really done that before, I usually leave around 2am. Wish me luck!  Much love ❤️